Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole. Cheesy broccoli and cauliflower casserole gets topped with tots and baked until golden for a crunchy, fun, kid and adult-friendly Easter side dish. Tip: Use frozen veggies to cut down on prep time. This broccoli cheddar tater tot casserole is a spin off the the famous Cracker Barrel™ Hashbrown Casserole.
The blend of melted cheese and perfectly crisp tots makes for an amazing kid-friendly dinner dish. Just don't tell them it's loaded with vegetables. Simple Weeknight Dinners: The Ultimate Recipe GuideAs one of the best casserole. You can cook Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole
- You need 5 ounces of crushed thick potato chips.
- Prepare 2 pounds of broccoli.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1 pound of bulk sausage.
- It’s 1-1/2 of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of small onion diced finely.
- It’s 1-1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- Prepare 12 ounces of evaporated milk.
- It’s 1 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of cornstarch.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
Layer hamburger and broccoli on tater rounds. In small bowl mix soup, milk, half of cheese, half of onions and pepper. Cook broccoli as directed on package. Return to oven and bake until top browns.
Broccoli and Tater Chip Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Brown the beef and sausage with the onions and garlic in it. Season this with some seasoned salt and pepper..
- Steam the broccoli and season with seasoned salt. Add to a baking pan..
- Drain the meat. Add on top of the broccoli..
- Add crushed potato chips.
- Melt the butter and add the milk. Heat and add the shredded cheese when the cheese melts add the cornstarch to the water and mix..
- Pour into hot milk cheese mixture..
- Put into oven and bake for 20-30 minutes.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Line bottom of dish with tater tots. Cheesy broccoli and cauliflower casserole gets topped with tots and baked until golden for a crunchy, fun, kid and adult-friendly holiday side dish. Tip: Use frozen veggies to cut down on prep time. Recipe courtesy of McCormick The Best Potato Chip Casserole Recipes on Yummly Cook like a Pro Make dinner tonight, get skills for a lifetime.