Beef and Taters. Meanwhile, cook the peas according to package directions. Combine meat, bread crumbs, egg, onion, ketchup, salt and pepper. In a small saucepan, combine the potatoes and enough salted cold water to cover.
Add corn, salsa, processed cheese, cream cheese, and taco seasoning to ground beef and stir until combined. Get these exclusive recipes with a subscription to Yummly Pro. Mix the tomatoes and sour cream into the beef then season with salt and pepper. You can cook Beef and Taters using 23 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Beef and Taters
- It’s of Meat mixture————.
- It’s 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of ground cumin.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of tomato paste.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped cilantro.
- It’s of Potatoes————-.
- You need 3 of large potatoes I used Yukon Gold potatoes.
- You need As needed of oil to fry potatoes with.
- You need To taste of seasoned salt.
- It’s of Cheese————-.
- You need 1-1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Topping———–.
- You need 1 cup of diced tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of chopped cilantro.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare 3 tablespoon of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of lime / lemon juice.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of chopped bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped jalapeño peppers.
- You need As needed of water to boil for tomatoes.
Top with the corn, then the cheese, then arrange the tater tots in a single layer on the top. Tater Tot Casserole Recipe This tater tot casserole is classic comfort food packed with savory ground beef, creamy mushroom soup, and crunchy tater tots. Plus, with just a few simple ingredients you can whip together this family favorite any day of the week. This recipe is incredibly easy to make, budget friendly, and can feed a hungry crowd!
Beef and Taters step by step
- Brown the beef with the onions and spices..
- When onions are soft add tomato paste. Heat throughout mixing it well. Set aside..
- For the toppings; Heat the water and add tomatoes for 2-3 minutes. This will make it easier to peel..
- Dice the tomatoes after they are peeled..
- Mix the remaining ingredients for the toppings and set aside..
- Wash and slice the potatoes thinly..
- Fry the potato chips in the oil..
- Move to a paper towel to absorb excessive oils. Add seasonings..
- In a deep pan with a lid add the potatoes covering the bottom..
- Then add a layer of the beef mixture..
- Then the shredded cheese..
- Turn on the heat. When the cheese is melted add the toppings..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.
Remove any excess grease and stir in the worcestershire sauce. Place the ground beef mixture onto the bottom of your prepared dish. Spread the cream of mushroom soup over the top of the beef and then top with the drained green beans. We delivery within the GTA to residential customers and restaurants. Give us a call if you would like to get a better price for premium meat.