Burger buns. Find Deals on Hamburgers Buns in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. These turned out really well – light, lovely taste and texture. Also delicious when made with whole wheat flour.
In the Taste of Home Test Kitchen, we like to add sesame or poppy seeds. To add seeds, brush warm buns with butter and add your favorite toppings. This recipe can also be used for slider buns or rolls. You can have Burger buns using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Burger buns
- Prepare 150 ml of milk.
- You need 100 ml of water.
- You need 1 tbsp of instant mash powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of dry yeast (25g fresh).
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 25 g of soft butter.
- Prepare 300 g of plain flour.
- It’s of For brushing.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need of Sesame seeds (optional).
Cool slightly, then split them in half horizontally to fill with your favorite burgers. Roll gently, with just a little pressure, to form a dough ball with a silky surface. Place the dough balls onto the parchment-lined baking sheets, and flatten each dough ball gently into a bun. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more.
Burger buns step by step
- Mix all the ingredients except butter and flour in a bowl. When mixed, add butter and flour and make a dough. Knead for 10 minutes (add more flour if it's too sticky)..
- Let the dough rise under a tea towel until it's doubled in size, about an hour. Divide into 8 pieces and roll into balls. Flatten the balls a fair bit and put on a baking tray. Let rise under a tea towel for another hour..
- Brush the buns with eggwash and sprinkle some sesame seeds over them (optional). Bake in the oven at 200 degrees for 10-12 minutes, until nice and golden. Enjoy!.
- Note: this dough will also make lovely hot dog buns! Divide the dough into 12 pieces and roll into little sausages, sprinkle with some flour and rise for 45 minutes. Bake like burger buns..
Starting with the longer side, roll up tightly, and pinch edges and ends to seal. Bakeries all over the world make brioche hamburger buns. And challah buns, and whole grain buns, and lots of other buns. You can ignore all of those. Burger Buns Pretzilla® Soft Pretzel Burger Buns are perfect for the ultimate cheeseburger and all your BBQ favorites.