Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole. Choose from a large selection of easy-to-prepare meals. Everything you need in one box. Proud inventors of the TATER TOT™.
Tater Tots™ casserole meets Bisquick™ in this Impossibly Easy Cheeseburger Pie—and it's a match made in comfort-food heaven. Hearty, family friendly and easy to make, this casserole is freezable and feeds a crowd. Serve with ketchup, mustard and pickles for extra cheeseburger flavor. You can cook Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 bag of frozen tater tots.
- You need 1 lb. of hamburger.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 12 slices of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sriracha sauce.
- It’s of green onions, sliced for garnish.
By Betty Crocker Kitchens I made this and everyone in the family loved it except my son who isn't fond of the tater tots. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook beef and onion stirring occasionally, until beef is brown; drain. Stir in ketchup, mustard and relish. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Cheeseburger Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Cook tater tots according to package instructions..
- Meanwhile, cook hamburger in skillet until browned; drain. Return to skillet and stir in can of cream of mushroom soup..
- Once tater tots are cooked, place in a single layer in 9 x 13 baking dish..
- Place hamburger mixture on top of tater tots..
- Top with cheese and bacon. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
- While cooking, prepare your sauce. Mix sour cream, mayo and sriracha together until well blended. Feel free to add more or less sriracha depending on your spice preference..
- Top with sauce and green onions. Enjoy!.
Add ground beef and onion; cook, stirring frequently, until beef is browned and crumbly. How to make Easy Cheeseburger tator tot casserole recipe: Brown the ground beef. Add in the chopped onions and cook until soft. Stir in the steak seasoning, salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Crockpot Tater Tot Casserole If you'd like to make this cheeseburger tater tot casserole in the slow cooker, you can!