Saffron Lebanese Nommoura.
You can have Saffron Lebanese Nommoura using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Saffron Lebanese Nommoura
- Prepare 1.5 cup of semolina.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of fresh cream.
- It’s 1/2 cup of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 pinch of saffron.
- You need 3/4 cup of butter.
- You need 2 tsp of coconut powder.
- You need of For sugar syrup:.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need of For garnishing:.
- Prepare as needed of Some pistachios powder.
- You need as needed of Some coconut powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chopped almonds.
Saffron Lebanese Nommoura instructions
- Mix the saffron with fresh cream. Assemble all the ingredients together for baking..
- Mix all the ingredients well and grease a baking a tin with butter and butter paper and pour the prepared batter in it. The batter must be thick from that of the normal cake batter..
- Bake it in the microwave in 180 degree Celsius for 35 minutes. Check it with help of a toothpick whether it is baked or not and then switch off it..
- In the mean time prepare the sugar syrup..
- After cooling down add this slowly into the cake..
- Remove the butter paper slowly and now your Saffroni Lebanese Nommoura is ready. Garnish with pistachios and coconut powder..
- Cut into pieces and serve. You can also store it in airtight container for two days..