Peanut butter and Reese’s pieces Dip.
You can have Peanut butter and Reese’s pieces Dip using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Peanut butter and Reese’s pieces Dip
- You need 8 oz of softened cream cheese.
- You need 3 tablespoon of pack brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 cup of confectionery sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of creamy peanut butter.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chocolate chips (I used mini choc.chips).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Reese’s pieces (I just used one small bag/ box of the candy).
- Prepare of Nilla wafers or other crackers.
Peanut butter and Reese’s pieces Dip step by step
- In a Bowl mix softened cream cheese,brown sugar,confectionary sugar, peanut butter. Mix till well combine.
- Get a big piece of placstic wrap out place mixture in middle of plastic wrap fold the corners of the plastic wrap to make a ball then twist the top of the plastic wrap place the ball in the freezer do you not freeze just until it firms up 15-30 mins give or take.
- Take out of freezer Shape the ball better with wrap still on..
- On a plate put the chocolate chips and Reese’s pieces on it and roll the ball in the mixture Use hands to pressed in the chocolate chips in Reese’s pieces into the ball..
- Put on severing plate with nilla wafers or other cracker, I used Graham crackers as well..