Peas Pulao in pressure cooker.
You can cook Peas Pulao in pressure cooker using 16 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Peas Pulao in pressure cooker
- Prepare 1 cup of soaked basmati rice.
- You need 1/2 cup of peas (frozen or fresh).
- Prepare 1 of small tomato (chopped).
- Prepare 1 of carrot (chopped).
- It’s 1 of finely chopped green chilli.
- It’s 7-8 of curry leaves.
- You need as per taste of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of tarmaric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 of bay leaf.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sugar (optional).
- You need 1/2 tsp of biryani masala.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mastard seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
Peas Pulao in pressure cooker step by step
- Keep all the ingredients ready, soak the frozen peas in water for 10 mins..
- Take cooker on flame heat oil in it, put cumin, mustard, bay leaf and curry leaves. Saute it for 1-2 mins until leaves become crisp..
- Now add peas, carrot and tomato mix all veggie. Add salt mix it and let it cook for 2 mins until veggie become soft and meshy..
- Now add all the masalas, sugar and water, mix all very well and let it boil. When water start boiling add rice in it. Close the lid of cooker and take 3 whistles on medium flame..
- Let the cooker cool down and open the lid mix all together with the help of spatula. Pulao is ready to serve..