Paneer Pista Barfi.
You can have Paneer Pista Barfi using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paneer Pista Barfi
- It’s of Paneer.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of milk powder.
- Prepare of grated Khoya.
- You need of Pista Essence.
- You need of green food colour.
Paneer Pista Barfi step by step
- Take 1 cup of fresh paneer and add 1 1/2 cup sugar and put this in a heavy bottom pan and stir it on stove till it starts to burn water of the sugar..
- When it starts to burn sugar water it starts to bubble and then when all the sugar us burned put it on slow flame and add 1 cup of milk powder and stir it well so that it doesn't form lumps and then add 1 1/2 cup of grated Khoya..
- Mix it well and then stir it for 2-5 on a low flame and then you switch of the stove..
- Now take this mixture distribute it into 2 parts on two different bowls..
- In half of it put 1 cup of Pista powder and keep it on stove and now add some Pista essence (3-4 drops) and some green food colour..
- Mix it well and take 1 tray and grease it with ghee..
- Now put the Pista layer on it.Now put the plain white mava layer on top and sprinkle some elaichi powder on it and some grated Badam Pista..
- Now let it set for 6-7 hours.After it is set cut it into cubes.
- Now it's ready!.