Cranberry-Basil-Bacon Taters. Lay bacon on a baking tray. See recipes for Cranberry-Basil-Bacon Taters too. Heat cream to a boil in a seperate sauce pan.
You can have Cranberry-Basil-Bacon Taters using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cranberry-Basil-Bacon Taters
- It’s 1 package of cranberry Alouette cheese.
- You need 2 lb of yukon gold potatoes; quatered.
- It’s 2/3 C of cream.
- You need 8 slices of applewood bacon.
- It’s 6 leaves of basil; chiffonade.
- You need 1 pinch of kosher salt and white pepper.
Cranberry-Basil-Bacon Taters step by step
- Boil potatoes in cold, salted water until easily pierced with a paring knife. Drain. Set aside..
- Lay bacon on a baking tray. Bake at 400° for approximately 25 minutes or until bacon is crispy. Drain fat. Chop bacon into medium bite sized pieces..
- Combine cream and Alouette in a saucepan. Melt and stir to combine..
- Fold in basil and bacon. Season..
- Variations; Bell peppers, celery, vinegar, shallots, ground jalapeño powder, black pepper, cilantro, scallions, chives, cayenne, ancho chile, allspice, cardamom, espresso, brown sugar, dried fruits, nuts, chiles, habanero, lime, crushed pepper flakes, parsely, cream.