Homemade Tater chips (Lactose free). Big Savings on Homemade Potato Chips. Rinse and dry the potatoes, then slice the potatoes as thinly as possible with a mandolin. Rinse the sliced potatoes several times with warm water; lightly squeeze and dry them completely.
Ingredients of Homemade Tater chips (Lactose free)
- You need of Potatos.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- Prepare of earthbalance vegan lactose free butter.
- Prepare of Himalayan Salt.
Soaking the sliced potato in ice water will remove a lot of the starch content, which results in a delicious crispy chip. Just remember to pat them dry thoroughly before frying. Using a mandoline or vegetable peeler, cut potatoes into very thin slices. Transfer to a large bowl; add enough ice water to cover. hi guys, We have done another attempt to bring in a very easy snack recipe.
Homemade Tater chips (Lactose free) instructions
- Wash, and slice potatos..
- Heat pan, and melt butter over medium heat..
- Carefully add potato slices. Flip to coat both sides. Add the himalayan salt, onion powder and garlic powder, and let both sides brown evenly. ** Watch closely so they dont burn.**.
The potato chips made in this way can be stored for many days.alm. Homemade chips are crisper, fresher, and just plain better than store-bought. They're less greasy, and you can control the amount of salt. Because they haven't been lingering on a shelf, they taste more like potato. Add a homemade French Onion Dip or Buttermilk Ranch Dip and you're in potato-chip heaven.