Simple yet Healthy & Yummiest 😋 One-Pot Peas Pulao.
You can cook Simple yet Healthy & Yummiest 😋 One-Pot Peas Pulao using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Simple yet Healthy & Yummiest 😋 One-Pot Peas Pulao
- It’s 1 Cup of Basamati Rice.
- Prepare 1.5 Cups of Water (using the same measuring cup with which rice has been measured).
- You need 100-150 gms of Green Peas (Fresh/Frozen).
- It’s To Taste of Salt.
- It’s To Taste of Sugar.
- It’s 2 of Bay Leaves (Tejpatta).
- You need 4 tbsps of Desi Ghee/Cooking Oil.
- Prepare 15-18 pieces of Broken Cashews.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin Seeds.
- Prepare 3-4 of Green Cardamoms (crushed).
- Prepare 2 of Black Cardamoms (crushed).
- You need 3-4 of Cloves.
- You need 2 inches of Cinnamon (Dalchini).
- Prepare 1-2 pieces of Star Aniseeds.
- You need 1 tsp of Bhuna Cumin Powder (Homemade).
- You need 1 tsp of Garam Masala Powder (Homemade).
- You need 1 of Onion (Medium- Finely Chopped).
- Prepare 4-5 of Fresh Green Chillies (whole).
Simple yet Healthy & Yummiest 😋 One-Pot Peas Pulao instructions
- Clean & wash the rice well enough & soak it for about 30 mins time before cooking..
- Take a pressure pan- add in it the ghee & all the dry/khaDa Masalas, sauté until it releases it's aromatic flavours then, add into it the sliced onions and keep sautéing until it’s light golden brown in colour..
- Now, add into it- One by one, the peas (if using fresh peas, then blanch it first before using it. For the frozen peas- blanching isn’t required) & the cashews too (cashews can be added in earlier as well while sautéing the onions and dry masalas)..
- Now, add in the salt, sugar 2 green chillies & keep stirring continuously until all well combined. Now, add into it the measured water & wait until it comes to a boil..
- Now, put on the lid of the pressure pan and wait until 2 whistles and then, immediately switch off the gas oven & don’t open it's cover immediately or release the trapped heat inside it by lifting up the vent button of the pressure pan- else, the rice won’t be not be well cooked and tend to be sticky..
- After, completely cooling down- open the pressure pan and checkout the consistency of the Pulao & if it’s well cooked or not..
- Now, our Peas Pulao is ready to be served hot with any veg/non-veg gravy/curry dishes. You can garnish the same by transferring it onto a decorative Rice Plate & inserting one strand of Pudina or Dhaniya Leaves on it's top..