Jerk Chicken + Mac & Cheese.
You can have Jerk Chicken + Mac & Cheese using 8 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Jerk Chicken + Mac & Cheese
- You need of Mac and Cheese.
- You need 450 grams of Italian Macaroni (Elbows).
- It’s 1 Cup of Cooking Cream.
- It’s 3 Cups of Whole Milk.
- It’s 8 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Prepare 1/3 Cup of All Purpose Flour.
- You need 1 3/4 of of Gouda Cheese.
- It’s 2 Cups of Cheddar Cheese.
Jerk Chicken + Mac & Cheese instructions
- Gather all the materials.
- Add the olive oil, thyme, brown sugar, mixed spice, paprika, cinnamon, ground ginger, clove powder, cayenne chilli pepper, ground black pepper and salt.
- Whisk it!.
- Add the chicken and mix it with the sauce. Make sure the chicken is coated in the jerk marinate.
- Add water and 1 tablespoon of salt and wait until it boils. Then add the macaroni.
- Let the pasta boil for 6 minutes (or 1 minute minus the package timing) Then strain it and let it dry.
- Measure 1 cup of cooking cream.
- Add 8 tablespoons of butter and whisk with the flour. Add olive oil if necessary..
- Add the milk and cooking cream gradually and whisk it all together.
- Set the chicken on the Pyrex with baking paper and place it in the oven at 200°C for 40 minutes.
- 10 minutes in the timer, set the Mac and Cheese in another oven at 160°C for 30 minutes.
- Once both meals are ready, remove them and set them to cool off for about two minutes.
- Bon appetit!.