Sausage and taters. Brown the meat – Medium heat in a skillet, breaking sausage into small pieces. Drain any excess grease and set cooked meat aside. Add frozen tater tots in the bottom of the dish until a full layer is formed.
One-Pot Vegan Tater Tot Casserole Holy Cow! Tater Tot Breakfast Casserole Chef In Training. Simple and delicious, this one-pan Sausage and Potatoes Recipe is filled with onion, sweet Italian sausage, bell peppers, and baby potatoes. You can cook Sausage and taters using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage and taters
- Prepare 24 oz of small potatoes.
- Prepare 1/3 lb of sausage I used Odoms Tennessee Pride.
- You need 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Pink Himalayan salt.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
Enjoy this hearty, family-friendly dinner as a quick weeknight meal and enjoy the leftovers for meal prep the next afternoon. Toss all ingredients together in bowl. When hot spray basket with non stick spray and pour half your mixture into your air fryer basket. Green Beans, Smoke Sausage, and Taters.
Sausage and taters instructions
- Wash and quarter potatoes put in a pan with oil.
- Fry for 3 minutes add onions.
- Cover and fry for 3 minutes add spices and sausage.
- Cover fry till fork tender and caramelized.
Green Beans, Smoke Sausage, and Taters. Well, after a long weekend of work. I was ready for a couple drinks and a hearty meal. A took a pack of smoked Italian sausage I made awhile ago to thaw the day before. And there was some leftover salt potatoes.