You can cook Japanese Cheescake using 3 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Japanese Cheescake
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of white chocolate.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
Japanese Cheescake step by step
- separate the egg white from yolk..
- preheat oven at 170°F celsius (338F).
- break the chocolate into small pieces and put into a bowl over hot water. Melt until smooth.
- beat egg whites with an electric beater until soft peaks form. beat till firm ( a slightest amount of yolk in the whites will prevent the whites from firming, so be careful).
- when chocolate is smooth, incorporate in the cream cheese by hand and mix well.
- remove from heat and then add 1/3 of the meringue and mix well. To mix the batter with the meringue, use a whisky and slowly mix the two components in order not to lose the air bubbles in the meringue.
- add in the rest of the meringue, half of the remaining meringue at a time.
- add a layer of oil on parchment paper that will be used to line all sides of a 15cm mold or pan. it will prevent the cake from sticking to the mold.
- pour in batter.
- place mold in a larger mold that is filled with hot water.
- bake in oven in 3 steps. first 15mins at 170 Celsius (338F), another 15mins at 160 Celsius (320F) and then turn off oven and bake for remaining 15mins for another 15mins.
- remove from oven and leave to cool off completely on wire rack.
- remove from mold and dust with a bit of icing sugar if you want.