Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole. Proud inventors of the TATER TOT™. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Easy Tater Tot® breakfast casserole for a lazy Sunday morning.
In a bowl, mix eggs, milk, sour cream, chives, seasoned salt, hot sauce and salt and pepper and whisk until well blended. Mix well until all tots are coated and all ingredients mixed. Then arrange the Tater Tots evenly in a lightly greased dish. You can have Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Tater Tots.
- Prepare 1 lb of Bacon.
- You need 8 large of Eggs.
- It’s 1 of Cubed Ham.
- It’s 2 of Frozen Sausage Patties.
- It’s 2 cup of Shredded Cheese.
Pour the egg mixture over the Tater Tots and top with Cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven until the breakfast bake is set. This breakfast tater tot casserole follows the same basic formula. It's made with tater tots, breakfast sausage, cheddar cheese, and eggs.
Breakfast Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Start cooking bacon in a large skillet..
- Bake tater tots by package directions. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. I used Tonys Creole seasoning..
- After bacon is cooked, set aside and save bacon grease. Next put in cubed ham and brown. Put frozen sausage patties on a plate and cook for 1 minute in microwave. Cut sausage into small pieces. Add to cubed ham in skillet. Next crumble bacon into ham and sausage mixture..
- Crack 8 eggs in bowl and beat slightly with a fork and salt and pepper to taste. In a separate skillet, add save bacon grease from the cooked bacon. Add eggs and scramble till done. Add to bacon, sausage and ham mixture. Mix together..
- When tater tots are browned, add them to the meat and egg mixture. Mix all together and add shredded cheese..
- You can have salsa or ketchup for condiments after its served up on a plate. Yum!!.
I skipped the "vegetable" component in an effort to keep the recipe streamlined, but you could also add some chopped bell peppers or cooked mushrooms if you have them. This tater tot breakfast casserole is absolutely the best! With plenty of sausage, eggs, tater tots, and cheese, this recipe is easy to make and bake right away, or make it ahead, chill overnight, and cook in the morning – like for Christmas morning! Either way, it's so delicious and full of flavor, it's a family favorite in our house. Whisk together eggs, green chiles, salt, and pepper and then pour that into the casserole dish.