My walnut banana (bread) muffins. One-Pot Dinner Recipes For Any Occasion. Get More Info At My Food and Family! Check Our Step-By-Step Guide To Cook a Memorable Dish For Your Loved Ones.
Use paper baking cups (liners) if you want to easily extract the walnut banana muffins from the muffin tray. Paper baking cups also result in less mess on your fingers when moving the muffins. For larger walnut banana bread muffins, you can buy trays designed for "jumbo" muffins (versus trays for standard sized muffins). You can have My walnut banana (bread) muffins using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My walnut banana (bread) muffins
- It’s 2 of ripe bananas mashed.
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- You need 1 tsp of bi carb of soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of caster sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter melted.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of walnuts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s of Oats to sprinkle.
In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. In a separate bowl, whisk together banana, sugar, eggs, butter, and milk. Using rubber spatula, gently fold in bananas and walnuts. Divide batter equally among prepared muffin cups.
My walnut banana (bread) muffins step by step
- Mash bananas add eggs and mix well.
- Add flour,butter,bi carb walnuts and milk mix together.
- Spoon mixture into 12 muffin cases sprinkle with oats.
- Bake in 160° oven for 30 mins.
Place muffin cups in muffin tin, or grease with a little butter. How To Make Banana Nut Muffins To begin, make the walnut topping: In a small bowl, toss the nuts with the honey and cinnamon until the nuts are evenly coated (the mixture will be sticky). Add the banana mixture to the dry ingredients and stir until combined. Add the vanilla, walnuts, and coconut and stir gently. Spoon the batter into the muffin tins, filling each compartment about two-thirds full.