No machine ice cream BASE.
You can have No machine ice cream BASE using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No machine ice cream BASE
- It’s 1 can of sweet condensed milk.
- Prepare 16 oz of heavy whip cream.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 of use your favorite flavor ingredients e.g. mangos or oreos or even a cheescake slide.
No machine ice cream BASE step by step
- Put your ingredients in the fridge one day before making your ice cream.
- Whip your heavy cream woth a mixer until you can move the bowl and the cream does not move.
- Add your condensed milk and vanilla extract and whip again with your mixer..
- Now you are ready to add any flavor you love. I used crushed peanut butter cookies and some of the cookie dough to recreate my favorite ice cream flavor.
- Finally store it into container(s) i recycled some ice cream containers and freeze it from 6 hrs minimum although i prefer over night for best results.