taco tater tot casserole. Proud inventors of the TATER TOT™. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Arrange Tater Tots in a single layer over the top.
Layer the corn on top of it. Then place tater tots in a single layer on. Taco Tater-Topped Casserole For a cheesy, hearty casserole packed with crispy taters and your family's favorite taco flavor, look no further. You can cook taco tater tot casserole using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of taco tater tot casserole
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 can of condensed cheese soup.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cumin.
- Prepare 1 small of onion.
- You need 2 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 1/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 32 oz of package tator tots.
- It’s 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 of a jar of salsa.
- It’s 2 cup of taco cheese.
This dish gets its kick from a single-serving package of McCormick® Original Taco Seasoning Mix. Garnish with sour cream, salsa, avocado and fresh cilantro. Brown ground beef, onion and garlic over medium high until no pink remains. Stir in taco seasoning, ½ cup water, ⅔ cup enchilada sauce, corn, bell pepper & beans.
taco tater tot casserole instructions
- brown ground beef.
- preheat oven 350°.
- add the seasonings.
- add the 2 cans of condensed cheese soup.
- add the milk.
- saute onion with the meat.
- place tator tots in 13×9 baking pan. pour meat mixture over tots. add the cheese on top of mixture. bake for 25-30mins.
Put the meat mixture into the bottom of your casserole dish. Toss the tater tots with a tablespoon of vegetable oil and the remaining taco seasoning sprinkled over them evenly. Cover with the meat mixture with cheese, then line up the tater tots on top in rows. Easy Mexican Tater Tot Casserole Ingredients The backbone of this tater tot casserole (and really ANY casserole) is the canned goods: sweet corn, black beans, diced green chilies, and enchilada sauce. Canned foods are what make casseroles so appealing, because they're delicious, accessible, easy to use, and have a very long shelf life.