Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Chicken and pork adobo recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and pork adobo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and pork adobo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body needs a healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of you won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are actually good for your heart. The after effects of eating them may not be so pleasant to smell, but they’re terrific for your body. This does not mean, though, that merely consuming beans will make your heart be much healthier or counterbalance the effects of unhealthy foods you might be consuming. What we do mean is that subbing in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your salad or eating a soy burger in place of a beef hamburger is a good idea. Luckily, beans have a very good taste and you never know, you might prefer them to your hamburgers and chicken.
There are tons of foods that you can consume that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that everything brought up in this article can help your body in a variety of ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, however. Begin incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and pork adobo recipe. You can have chicken and pork adobo using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken and pork adobo:
- You need 4 pieces of chicken (legs or thighs), bone-in and skin-on.
- Prepare 1 lb of boneless pork shoulder steak, cut into 1 in strips.
- You need 1 1/2 heads of garlic (about 18 cloves) peeled and crushed.
- Provide 2 tbsp of whole black peppercorns.
- Provide 4 of bay leaves.
- Take 1/6 cup of rice wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/6 cup of apple cider vinegar.
- Get 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
Instructions to make Chicken and pork adobo:
- Throw all the ingredients into a medium pot. Add a 1/2 cup water and several grinds of freshly cracked pepper. Let marinate 30 minutes, mixing occasionally so all the meat has a chance to soak in the marinade..
- Put the pot on medium heat. Add enough water to almost submerge the meat. Cover and let simmer 1 hour until the pork is tender..
- Carefully remove the chicken and pork. Strain the sauce and skim the layer of oil floating on top. Put the pot on medium-high heat and return the sauce. Bring to a boil and let reduce while you crisp the meat..
- Put a medium pan on high heat. Add a splash of veg oil and lay the chicken and pork pieces in. Let fry for 2 to 3 minutes, then turn over to crisp the other side. Serve with rice, with the sauce on the side..
If you find this Chicken and pork adobo recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.