Cheesy Tater Bake. Place remaining nuggets on top of the cheese and top with remaining cheese. Brown ground beef, add onion to saute, drain, set aside. Add package of tots, beef, and onions to soup mix.
Stir well until cheese sauce is melted. In a large bowl, mix the cream of chicken soup, sour cream, melted butter, garlic powder, and onion powder. Fold in the Tater Tots and stir until they are all coated with the mixture. You can have Cheesy Tater Bake using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Tater Bake
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground hamburg.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of tater tots.
- Prepare 1/2 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1/3 packages of sliced pepperoni.
- You need 1 of green pepper.
- You need 1/3 bunch of green onion/scallions.
- You need 3 tsp of worchestire sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive/vegetable oil.
Pour the mixture into the casserole dish. In a very large skillet, cook sausage on medium high heat, breaking up the meat and browning it. In a large bowl, hand-whisk together the milk, eggs, pepper, onion powder, and salt. Put the beef and veggie mixture at the bottom.
Cheesy Tater Bake step by step
- preheat oven to temperature on tater tots directions and bake until crispy.
- let tots stand in oven to keep warm. on a medium saucepan heat oil and add ground hamburg. season, to taste, with salt and pepper and cook until browned.
- finely mince green pepper, scallions, and pepperoni slices, mixing them together in a bowl.
- add mixture to saucepan, along with 2 generous handfuls of cheese, to simmer with the hamburg and stir until cheese is evenly melted.
- place tots on a baking sheet covered with aluminum foil and top with a light coating of cheese.
- scoop saucepan mixture on top of tots, followed by the remaining cheese.
- bake in oven at 350° or until all cheese is melted and sprinkle parsley flakes for garnish if preferred.
Top it off with the cheese sauce. And then the real fun begins — choosing what you want to top this cheesy tater tot casserole off with! Mix everything but the Colby cheese and french's onions in a large bowl (make sure tots are still frozen so they don't break apart). In a large skillet, cook beef and onion over medium heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Steal the potluck spotlight with this Cheesy TATER TOTS Casserole.