Zucchini Tater Tots. Proud inventors of the TATER TOT™. Place zucchini in a kitchen towel and squeeze all excess liquid out. In a large bowl mix together zucchini, egg, cheddar, Parmesan, oregano, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.
Transfer the dried zucchini into a medium bowl. Add the egg, cheese, panko breadcrumbs, Italian seasoning and onion powder. Season with salt and pepper, and then combine until mixture sticks together. You can cook Zucchini Tater Tots using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Zucchini Tater Tots
- It’s 2 of Zucchinis.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare 1/3 of Italian Bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 of Shredded chesee.
- It’s 1 of Salt.
- It’s 1 of Black Pepper.
Grate potatoes on the large side of a box grater and put into a large bowl. Grate each zucchini and squeeze out the liquid using a clean dishtowel. Use your hands to mix everything together. Zucchini tater tots are a great way to use up summer's bounty.
Zucchini Tater Tots step by step
- Preheat oven to 400-425 (depending on your oven).
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Grab a mini muffin tin or any muffin tin you have and fill halfway push down with the back of your spoon.
- Place my friend 10 in oven for 15 to 20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
Make them with your kids for a fun and delicious activity together — they only have three main ingredients! Why are tater tots called tater tots? Zucchini Tater Tots are quite easy to make. Just shred the zucchini and potatoes, mix ingredients, coat with breading and fry until golden. I use Thrive® Algae Oil to get perfectly golden brown fried tots.