Tater Tot Casserole. Proud inventors of the TATER TOT™. Welcome The Aroma Of Sizzling Ground Beef w/ Guided Recipes by Kraft. Cook Today Layer tater tots evenly over the ground beef mixture; top with Cheddar cheese.
Made with Owens® Original Breakfast Sausage, Ro*Tel® Diced Tomatoes, frozen broccoli cuts and Ore-Ida® Tater Tots®. I like it because it is easier than shepherd's pie. My friends and their pre-teen kids love it too. You can have Tater Tot Casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 3 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- It’s 1 can of Beef gravy.
- Prepare 1 large of chopped onion.
- You need 12 oz of Sour cream.
- Prepare 1 can of Cream of chicken.
- Prepare 32 oz of Tater tots.
Add the oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beef to the onions and cook. Great main dish for lunch or supper. Uses Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Celery, and Cream of Chicken Soup for added flavor.
Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown meat & onions together, drain.
- Stir in cream soups, gravy & sour cream.
- Season to your likely, salt pepper etc.
- Place mixture in 13 x 9 pan.
- Top with Tater tots.
- Bake for 45-60 minutes, or until tots are golden Brown.
Top with Tater Tots; sprinkle with remaining cheese. What Ingredients Are In a Tater Tot Casserole I start with really lean ground beef and brown it nicely before adding in diced onion and garlic. I season with salt and pepper and add some Worcestershire sauce before throwing it all into a prepared casserole dish. Now it's time for the easy layers. Tater Tot Casserole With Green Beans Who would guess that soup, of all things, is the key to maximum flavor in this veggie-filled recipe?