Charcoal shisanyama meat.
You can have Charcoal shisanyama meat using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Charcoal shisanyama meat
- Prepare 6 pieces of beef chops/steak.
- You need To taste of mixed braai spice.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of steak and chops spice.
Charcoal shisanyama meat instructions
- Take the meat from the butcher and place it on the table I have brought with me a container where I put the meat and season it with the butcher spices. Here I use my own discretion cause there are no measuring teaspoons.
- Turn it the other side and spice once I am done, I place the meat on the charcoal griller so as we are many here grilling I must be careful not to cook other people's meat.
- I turn my pieces and continue to chargrill the meat..
- Then move the grilled one and place others. Continue to do the same..
- Then pack them on my container and I go home..
- We serve our dinner and we enjoyed the shisanyama grill..