My Bacon Black Pudding & fried Egg Muffin. 😘. Bacon Carbonara is a great classic pasta dish. To give it a twist we've added crispy pieces of Black Pudding sprinkled on top, which compliments our Wiltshire streaky bacon beautifully with the rich creamy cheese sauce. Butter the the muffins add the bottom muffin to the serving plate.
Then the cheese slice on top of black pudding. Heat a frying pan and then add a tablespoon of the olive oil. Transfer to a plate and keep warm. You can have My Bacon Black Pudding & fried Egg Muffin. 😘 using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Bacon Black Pudding & fried Egg Muffin. 😘
- It’s 1 of Toasted muffin cut in half.
- It’s 1 Rasher of Bacon.
- Prepare 1 of Cheese Slice.
- Prepare 1 slice of Black pudding.
- Prepare 1 of Fried Egg.
- It’s 1 of little Holladaise Sauce.
Add the bacon into the frying pan and saute for a few minutes until sizzling and lightly golden. Meanwhile, place the salad leaves in a large bowl. Halve, stone and chop the avocado. Heat oil in a medium-sized frying pan and cook bacon until crispy, stirring from time to time.
My Bacon Black Pudding & fried Egg Muffin. 😘 step by step
- Bacon and Black pudding start to cook under a grill. Cook until Done..
- Next toast the muffins then add a little oil to the pan to fry the egg sunny side up cook on low to ensure the yolk is soft but the white of the egg is also cooked..
- Butter the the muffins add the bottom muffin to the serving plate. Add the bacon folded in half. Next add the black pudding slice on top of the bacon..
- Then the cheese slice on top of black pudding. Next the fried egg then finish with the hollandaise sauce and add the top muffin..
- Serve while hot.
Remove and drain on paper towels. In the bacon fat remaining in the pan, fry black pudding for a minute or two on both sides. Remove and put with the bacon. Place the pudding slices in a hot frying pan. If you prefer, you can use an ounce of butter or a tablespoon of oil to fry the black pudding, though this is not necessary due to the high fat content of the sausage.