Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings.
You can cook Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings
- It’s of Party pack unsectioned wings.
- Prepare of badia jerk seasoning.
- Prepare of kicken chicken.
- Prepare of old bey blackening seasoning.
- You need of cayenne.
Spicy dry jerk rubbed smoked chicken wings instructions
- Combine all ingredients for the rub in a zip lock bag and shake vigorously.
- Using kitchen shears you want to cut the tips off and then cut a slit in the skin between the leg and flat then bend the wing backwards until you hear a slight snap and the wing somewhat straightens out. This method is going to allow both sections to cook evenly as well as ease of separating the sections while eating..
- Pat the wings dry with a paper towel and add the rub to both sides liberally and set in the fridge for at least two hours.
- Start the smoker and bring to 225 and smoke the wings for 30 minutes flipping half way though. Flip again and turn the pellet smoker to high which is about 450 and cook for an additional 30 minutes rotating the wings halfway through..