Lavender Shortbread Cookies. Find Locally-Sourced Lavender Shortbread Cookies Made Here in the Northwest! Find Deals on Lavender Shortbread Cookies in Snack Food on Amazon. In a medium bowl, cream together the butter, white sugar and confectioners' sugar until light and fluffy.
Add the lavender and mix to just combine. These Lavender Shortbread Cookies are buttery and lightly sweet, with a floral flavor and aroma from dried lavender. If you're a fan of shortbread, you must try these Lavender Shortbread Cookies. You can cook Lavender Shortbread Cookies using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lavender Shortbread Cookies
- It’s 180 g of Plain Flour.
- It’s 75 g of Caster Sugar.
- You need 150 g of Butter.
- You need Pinch of Salt.
- You need 1 of Table Spoon Fresh Lavender.
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars Stir together the flour, cornstarch, and salt in a medium bowl. Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix at low speed just until the ingredients are almost incorporated, then add the. The floral flavor is subtle and the visual effect is lovely, perfect for a wedding or baby shower. In a bowl, cream butter, sugar and remaining lavender.
Lavender Shortbread Cookies instructions
- In a mixing bowl add sugar, flour, lavender and salt mix together. Then add slightly softened butter and rub mix though hands until well combined.
- Lay some cling film on clean surface and place mix on cling film. Roll mix into a sausage shape crimping ends of cling film so it's rolled tightly. Place in fridge to harden. Once hardened unwrap cling film and cut slices around 1cm thick. They will expand whilst cooking..
- Place biscuits onto a baking tray (suggest baking paper to avoid sticking) leave space between biscuits as will expand. Bake in a preheated oven at 150 degrees for around 10-15 Minutes. Once done lift out and sprinkle caster sugar on top and leave to cool. Any question please ask. Enjoy.
Combine flour, cornstarch and salt; add to the creamed mixture. In a stand mixer with the paddle attachment, mix butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Let cool completely on the baking sheet. Top the cookies with the glaze mixture. If desired, sprinkle fresh lavender petals over the cookies.