Taco Casserole With Tater Tots. The Same Golden, Crispy TATER TOTS™ You've Always Loved. Find In A Store Near You Today! Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal.
Then place tater tots in a single layer on top of corn. Our spicy twist on the classic tater tot casserole consists of a succulent ground beef filling—featuring creamy black beans, crisp-sweet corn, cheese, and mild green chiles for a kick—topped with crispy tater tots, and finished with a drizzle of an addictively spicy and tangy sour cream sauce. Arrange tater tots on top of the mixture in a single layer. You can have Taco Casserole With Tater Tots using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Taco Casserole With Tater Tots
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef.
- You need 1 pkg of Taco Bell taco seasoning (or any taco seasoning you like).
- Prepare 1 can (11 oz) of corn with red and green peppers. drained.
- You need 1 can (10 3/4 oz) of condensed fiesta nacho cheese soup. or 2 cans.
- It’s 4 cups of Ore Ida tarot tots. (or more).
- Prepare of Taco Bell thick and chunky salsa. (any salsa will do).
- You need of Sour cream.
- You need of shredded cheddar cheese.
- You need of diced tomatoes.
- It’s of shredded/chopped lettuce.
Pour the enchilada sauce on top of the casserole as evenly as you can. Taco Tater Tot Casserole This Taco Tater Tot Taco Casserole is a delightful combination of classic taco flavors and tater tots! Loaded with all the good stuff like taco meat, beans, cheese, salsa, and topped with cheese and crispy tater tots, this easy casserole recipe is a dinner that the whole family will love! Course Dinner, Entree, Main Dish This Tater Taco Casserole is a Mexican mixture of taco meat, beans, corn, and cheese topped with tater tots and enchilada sauce.
Taco Casserole With Tater Tots step by step
- Heat oven to 375°.
- Cook meat with seasoning mix as directed on package. Spoon into 11×7 baking dish.
- Spoon corn over meat mixture. Spread soup over corn. Arrange tater tots over soup.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until potatoes are lightly browned and mixture is bubbly..
- Serve with salsa, sour cream, shredded cheese and lettuce.
The family will love this tater tot casserole (some people call it a hot dish) recipe with a spicy kick! This Tater Taco Casserole is a twist on the classic dinner. And then the real fun begins — choosing what you want to top this cheesy tater tot casserole off with! Frozen mixed vegetables make this a complete meal, with ground beef layered in a casserole dish with chopped onions, mixed vegetables, cream of chicken soup, and tater tots on top. "My whole family loved this recipe," says NRSRORRY. "They begged me to make another casserole the next night. this goes great with corn and green beans. Serve with cilantro, sour cream, avocados and tomatoes, if desired.