Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole. The golden, crispy TATER TOTS™ your whole family is sure to love. Upgrade Your Sloppy Joes With Singles Unmistakable Creamy Melt & American Flavor! Stir in Sloppy Joe sauce, cream cheese, paprika, salt, and pepper.
Sloppy Joe tater tot casserole is both quick and easy and kid friendly. With all the flavors you love in a Sloppy Joe and the fun of tater tots! Here's another easy meal that's kid friendly too. You can cook Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole
- Prepare 1 lb of ground beef.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Onion powder.
- Prepare 1 can of cheddar cheese soup.
- It’s 1 can of Manwich.
- It’s 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 32 oz of bag of tater tots (frozen).
- It’s 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
Just a heads up though, this is not going to be pretty. Drain the grease from the beef and vegetables and place the beef back into the sauté pan. Reduce the heat to medium, add the sloppy joe sauce, cream cheese, and cheese product. Stir until the cheeses have melted.
Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole instructions
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F..
- Brown ground beef with salt, pepper and onion powder to taste..
- Drain beef..
- Add beef back to pan and add cheese soup, cream of mushroom and manwich. Heat on medium to low heat 5-10 minutes, or until hot. Stir often..
- Spray a 9×13 casserole dish with non-stick spray..
- Add layer of frozen tater tots to dish..
- Add beef mixture on top of frozen tater tots making sure to cover all of the tots..
- Add shredded cheese on top of beef mixture. You can use whatever cheese you want. I used Colby Monterrey jack cheese in the picture and it was really good..
- Add the remaining frozen tater tots on top of cheese..
- Bake for 45 minutes or until tater tots on top are golden brown..
On his weekly cooking segment, WGN Entertainment Reporter Dean Richards shares recipe for Sloppy Joes Casserole with Tater Tots. A Sloppy Joe Casserole or Manwich Casserole is a simple concoction of ground beef, red bell pepper, and onion. Then the sauce is made up of ketchup, tomato sauce, brown sugar, apple cider vinegar, yellow mustard, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, chili powder and salt and pepper. The mixture is then thickened with a flour and water slurry. How To Make A Sloppy Joe Tater Tot Casserole Over medium-high heat, brown beef until cooked, drain any fat, remove and set aside.