Yogurt Rice Pudding.
You can have Yogurt Rice Pudding using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Yogurt Rice Pudding
- Prepare 1/3 cup of cooked rice I used basmati.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of yogurt.
- It’s 1 pinch of cardamom powder.
- You need 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
- You need 1 tsp of sweetener of choice I used condens milk.
Yogurt Rice Pudding step by step
- Mash the rice with a fork..
- Pour into a mason jar, close the lid and allow the pudding to rest for a couple of hours for the flavors to mingle..
- Garnish as you choicw Dig in with a spoon and enjoy!.