You can cook Nigerian Buns using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Nigerian Buns
- Prepare 480 grams of flour.
- It’s Half of cup sugar (adjust to taste).
- It’s Half of teaspoon grated nutmeg.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- Prepare Half of tablespoon baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of powdered milk (optional).
- You need Pinch of salt.
- It’s 3 of levelled tablespoons magarine.
- Prepare of warm water for mixing.
- You need of Vegetable oil for frying.
Nigerian Buns instructions
- Add the flour, sugar, baking powder, margarine, nutmeg, salt, egg, powdered milk in a bowl and mix to combine thoroughly..
- Gradually add the warm water to form a not too thick smooth dough. Cover and set aside..
- Heat vegetable oil in a deep fryer or pot. It should be moderately heated..
- Cut the dough inside the oil like puff puff. Fry until done and crusty..