Tater Tot Casserole. Proud inventors of the TATER TOT™. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Layer tater tots evenly over the ground beef mixture; top with Cheddar cheese.
Made with Owens® Original Breakfast Sausage, Ro*Tel® Diced Tomatoes, frozen broccoli cuts and Ore-Ida® Tater Tots®. I like it because it is easier than shepherd's pie. My friends and their pre-teen kids love it too. You can have Tater Tot Casserole using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of Ground Beef.
- Prepare 3 can of Green Beans (I use French style).
- It’s 2 can of Any cream base soup.
- Prepare 1 of Bag of frozen Tater Tots.
Add the oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Add the beef to the onions and cook. Great main dish for lunch or supper. Uses Cream of Mushroom, Cream of Celery, and Cream of Chicken Soup for added flavor.
Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- Brown ground beef in skillet.
- In casserole dish, mix cream soup and just enough water to thin the cream base a little.
- Mix in browned ground beef, and drained beans.
- Top with a layer of tater tots.
- Cook in preheated oven at the temperature and time instructed on your tater tot package.
Top with Tater Tots; sprinkle with remaining cheese. What Ingredients Are In a Tater Tot Casserole I start with really lean ground beef and brown it nicely before adding in diced onion and garlic. I season with salt and pepper and add some Worcestershire sauce before throwing it all into a prepared casserole dish. Now it's time for the easy layers. Tater Tot Casserole With Green Beans Who would guess that soup, of all things, is the key to maximum flavor in this veggie-filled recipe?