My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal.
You can have My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal
- You need 250 g of Stewing beef cut into bite size pieces.
- Prepare 8 of medium Potatoes cut into 1/4s.
- It’s 4 of Carrots chunky cut.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Peas frozen.
- You need 1 of ?medium onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 Tin of Crushed tomatoes.
- It’s 4 of Dried Beef Stock cubes.
- You need 4 Pints of Water boiling.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1 tsp of black cracked peppercorns.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Sea salt.
- It’s 1 tbls of Worcestershire sauce.
- It’s 1 of level tsp dried Basil.
- Prepare 2 tbls of cornstarch/ flour.
My Lovely Beef Casserole 😋#mainmeal instructions
- Add a little oil to a frying pan and then add the onions pepper flakes and beef and fry for 2 minutes.
- In a Casserole pot with a lid add the boiling water add to high heat. Then add peas, carrots, potatoes and the beef stock cubes crumbled in and Tomatoes and stir. Then add the Worcestershire sauce..
- Next when boiling add the meat and onion and stir add the black cracked pepper and basil.
- Stir in..
- In a preheated oven 160 °C, and add the lid put in the oven for 1 hour then take out stir then add one of the two tbls of cornstarch in a small amount of water to thicken a little then place back in the oven for the remainder of the time. Take out add the other tbls cornflour in a little water and stir..
- Serve hot.