Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries.
You can cook Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You need 2 tbsp of White Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Flour.
- It’s of For the casserole.
- It’s 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 2 tbsp of White Sugar.
- You need 2 of and 1/2 cups White flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- You need 2 of Eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Milk.
- You need 2 cups of Buttermilk.
- Prepare 1 of Lemon, grated.
- Prepare 1 of and 2/3 cups Blueberries.
Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries instructions
- Plug in air fryer, insert a greased fryer basket, then set the temperature to 300°F, shut with lid and let Preheat for 5 minutes..
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add 2 cups flour, berries, baking powder, baking soda, 2 tbsp white sugar, lemon zest, 4 tbsp butter, 2 eggs, milk, buttermilk, and whisk until smooth..
- Place the remaining flour in another bowl, add cinnamon, remaining white sugar, brown sugar and stir until crumble comes together..
- Pour berries mixture into a baking pan that fits into an air fryer and then top with cinnamon-brown sugar mixture..
- Place the baking pan into the air fryer and bake for 30 minutes..
- When done, divide breakfast evenly among plates and serve..
- Nutrition per serving: calories 233, fat 5, fiber 8, carbs 22, protein 25.