Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes. Cut the potatoes into bite size pieces. Remove the beef from the broth and bring broth to boil. Add breadcrumbs to broth and stir in.
If you have time, cook the mushrooms separately from the ground beef. The beef will brown a bit more and the mushroom juices will stay with the mushrooms, creating even more flavor. Pat dry beef pieces and brown on all sides them in the oil (work in small batches so you don't overcrowd them). You can cook Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes
- Prepare of Steak marinade.
- Prepare 2 pound of eye of round beef.
- It’s 8 of large limes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare of Mush and Taters.
- It’s 1-1/2 pounds of potatoes red and Yukon.
- It’s 1 pint of beef broth.
- It’s 2/3 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- You need of To taste salt.
Pressure-Cooker Mushroom Pot Roast Packed with wholesome veggies and tender beef, this is one company-special entree that will delight all ages. Serve mashed potatoes alongside to soak up every last drop of the beefy gravy. —Angie Stewart, Topeka, Kansas Make dinner extra delicious with fork-tender beef, and delectable mushroom gravy served over steamed rice, mashed potatoes, or egg noodles! This Beef in Creamy Mushroom Sauce is easy to make and cooks in one pan! Beef in creamy mushroom sauce is one of my favorite dishes to make for Christmas and let me just say.
Lime Beef with Mush and Potatoes instructions
- Season with salt and garlic. Squeeze the limes and add the seasoned beef to a Ziploc bag..
- Add the lime juice and liquid smoke, to the beef. Fill a large bowl with water. Push the bag under water except a little part left open to allow the air to escape. Now seal the bag. Allow to marinate 30 minutes. Discard the marinade. Grill to mark the meat. Simmer in the beef broth 3 minutes and turn off heat. Allow to rest in broth for 15 minutes..
- Cut the potatoes into bite size pieces. Remove the beef from the broth and bring broth to boil. Add breadcrumbs to broth and stir in. Add potatoes and cook till fork tender. Smash them and mix with the breadcrumbs and broth..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Brown the ground beef over medium heat, and be sure to drain the fat. Combine the cream of mushroom soup, onion, milk, salt & pepper, in a mixing bowl. Stir in carrots, mushrooms, potatoes, onion and seasonings. Add to Dutch oven along with tomatoes. Add to the pot in batches and cook, turning and adding more oil as needed,.