Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Cheesy Green Bean Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cheesy Green Bean Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Green Bean Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already have some knowledge of how important it is to have a heart that is healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already know that exercising regularly and following a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, though, that there are several foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Fish is among the healthiest meats you can consume. You may already be aware of this since you’ve in all probability been told to make sure that you consume fish at least twice a week. This is especially true for people whose hearts aren’t healthy or doing well. Be aware that fish is loaded with Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and turn it into healthy energy. Include fish in two meals per week.
There are lots of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are essentially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart will benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy green bean casserole recipe. To make cheesy green bean casserole you only need 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Green Bean Casserole:
- Provide 2 cans of green beans, drained.
- You need 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- Provide 1 (6 oz.) of container French Fried Onions.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of milk.
- Get 1 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 (2.25 oz.) of pkg. sliced or slivered almonds.
- You need to taste of black pepper and garlic powder,.
Steps to make Cheesy Green Bean Casserole:
- Combine green beans, cream of mushroom soup, milk, almonds, seasonings and 1/2 cup of fried onions in large bowl..
- Place in a greased baking dish..
- Top with cheddar cheese..
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees..
- Top with remaining fried onions..
- Bake 5 to 10 additional minutes or until browned..
If you find this Cheesy Green Bean Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.