Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole.
You can have Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole using 19 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole
- It’s of For the filling :.
- Prepare 1 lb of ground venison.
- You need 1/2 lb of ground jimmy dean sausage.
- It’s 1 can of tomato soup.
- It’s 1 packet of taco seasoning.
- Prepare 1 can of diced tomatoes and green Chile’s.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion or whole onion depending on how much you like.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Prepare of For the beans:.
- Prepare 1 of small can old El Paso refried beans (fat free).
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of chicken seasoning.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of pepper.
- It’s 1/4 teaspoon of cumin.
- You need 1/4 of salt.
- You need 1-24 oz of package small corn tortillas.
- You need 2 cups of shredded Mexican cheese divided.
- You need 2 cups of mozzarella cheese divided.
- You need 1/2 can of black olives (optional).
- You need of You can also serve with my avocado crema, Guacamole, salsa or cilantro!.
Easy enchilada “lasagna” casserole step by step
- Heat oven to 375. Cook both meats with all spices and do not drain. Add in diced tomatoes w green Chile’s and all simmer on low for 20 min. Stir in sugar and 1 cup of each cheese. mix beans and spices up in separate bowl. Drain and dice olives if you wish to incorporate them..
- Now grease up a glass baking dish and start layering; tortillas, beans, meat mixture cheese repeat until none left and top with remaining cheese and olives. Bake covered 25 -30minutes and toss under the broiler for 1-2 minutes to add the speckles.