You can have Sundays Sandwiches using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sundays Sandwiches
- You need 2 loaves of Italian Bread.
- Prepare 24 slice of dill pickle chips.
- You need 2 of large vine ripened tomatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of mayonnaise.
- It’s 1-1/2 tablespoons of yellow prepared mustard.
- Prepare 8 slices of black forest ham.
- Prepare 10 slices of thick cut bologna.
- It’s 10 slices of cotto salami.
- You need 10 slices of gouda cheese.
- Prepare 10 slices of American cheese.
- Prepare 4 cup of shredded iceberg lettuce.
- You need 1/4 cup of red wine vinegar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need To taste of salt and ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter soften.
Sundays Sandwiches instructions
- Preheat the oven 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Slice the tomatoes. Mix the mayonnaise and mustard..
- Slice the bread lengthwise..
- Butter the bread..
- Toast in the oven till just crispy then add mayonnaise mustard mixture. Add the pickles..
- Now add the lettuce, tomatoes and salt and pepper..
- Add the oil and vinegar. Then the parmesan cheese..
- Add the layers of meat..
- Top with cheeses..
- Close the sandwich and slice..
- Serve I hope you enjoy!!.