Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Hot Dish. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. Season as desired with salt, pepper, and sage. In a large bowl, mix vegetables, onion, yogurt, bacon, chicken, and condensed soup.
Here is how you achieve it. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Place onion and garlic in same skillet. You can cook Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Hot Dish using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Hot Dish
- You need 2 cups of chicken.
- You need of Bacon as preferred.
- Prepare 1 cup of onion.
- Prepare 1-3 cups of mixed vegetables as preferred.
- It’s 2 cans of condensed cream of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 cup of plain yogurt.
- It’s 1 cup of milk or as needed.
- It’s 1-2 cups of shredded cheddar.
- Prepare 1 lb of tater tots.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- It’s of Sage.
My Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole is a hit with kids and adults. This is cheesy, bacony, and filling. This keto Bacon Ranch Chicken Casserole is one of my favorite low carb chicken recipes ever. Bacon chicken ranch casserole is also gluten-free, grain-free, sugar-free, and Trim Healthy Mama friendly.
Cheesy Chicken and Bacon Hot Dish instructions
- Prepare and cut all products. Cube chicken into bite sized pieces. Dice onions..
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F..
- Cook bacon until slightly crispy. Place aside. Keep oil in pan..
- Fry onions in bacon grease about 5 minutes. Add butter for a richer flavor if desired. Feel free to caramelize if desired, about 15 minutes. Carefully strain onions from pan, keeping as much grease as possible..
- Fry chicken in bacon/onion grease. Season as desired with salt, pepper, and sage..
- In a large bowl, mix vegetables, onion, yogurt, bacon, chicken, and condensed soup. Add milk slowly until very creamy. Add cheese..
- Place mixture into ceramic or glass dish. I used four personal sized ceramic dishes. One large dish is fine but will need 5-10 extra minutes in oven..
- Cover mixture evenly with tater tots..
- Bake 40 minutes or until crispy on top..
Chicken breasts are smothered with creamed spinach, sun-dried tomatoes, and bacon, and then baked in the oven: Chicken Smothered with Bacon and Creamed Spinach; Here is another low-carb, keto-friendly, gluten free chicken breast recipe with Mozzarella cheese: Basil Pesto Tomato Mozzarella Chicken Bake; Side dishes to serve with chicken Combine chicken, sour cream and noodles into cheese mixture. Stir until the noodles are coated with mixture. Pour mixture into a prepared baking dish. Then oodles of cheese, salsa, and black beans unite for a memorable, mouth-watering meal. Mexican food always is high on our list for dinner and cheesy chicken enchiladas certainly increase the excitement factor.