You can cook Bubble Tea using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Bubble Tea
- Prepare of tapioca pearls.
- You need of pot of boiling water.
- It’s of brown sugar.
- You need of water.
- You need of Iced Milk Tea.
- It’s of very strong black tea.
- It’s of Enough milk to make it a light brown, a few tablespoons.
- It’s of Iced Coffee.
- It’s of very strong coffee.
- You need of Enough milk to make it light brown, a few tablespoons.
- You need of To serve.
- You need of lot of ice.
- Prepare of paper or metal straw.
Bubble Tea step by step
- Boil the tapioca for 20 minutes until large and plump..
- Meanwhile combine the sugar and water in a pan and melt until fully dissolved and liquid..
- Once the bubbles are cooked, rinse them under cold water to stop the cooking, and then soak in the sugar syrup for 10 minutes..
- Prepare the tea or coffee, by mixing the milk and beverage of choice..
- Put a large amount of bubbles into the glass, then fill it up with crushed ice halfway. Add a tablespoon of the sugar syrup to the glass and then fill it up with coffee or tea. Enjoy on a hot summer's day or if you just fancy one!.