Grilled Octopus to go – by DW.
You can have Grilled Octopus to go – by DW using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled Octopus to go – by DW
- You need of medium size octopus.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of cracked pepper.
- It’s of white wine.
- It’s of dried oragano.
- You need of dried crushed chilli peppers.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of fresh parsley.
Grilled Octopus to go – by DW instructions
- In a bowl: mix olive oil, oragano, chilli pepper, 1 tablespoon of salt. Set aside this as it will be used as a rub later on..
- Clean octopus and put in stock pot with all the remainder of the ingredients. Boil until tender.
- Once octopus is tender, remove it from stock and drain. Apply the rub. Let it marinate for 10 minutes then grill until desired..
- Remove from grill and drizzle with olive oil and fresh lemon..