Fried couscous with cabbage sauce.
You can have Fried couscous with cabbage sauce using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Fried couscous with cabbage sauce
- It’s of I sachet couscous.
- Prepare of Onions.
- It’s of Grated pepper.
- It’s of Curry.
- You need of Seasonings and spices.
- Prepare of Ginger and garlic paste.
- You need of Oil.
- You need of Water.
- You need leaves of Chopped mint.
- It’s of Carrots.
Fried couscous with cabbage sauce instructions
- In a pot on medium heat add oil add garliyand ginger stir well then add chopped onions, pepper, mint leaves and carrots stir well and add water (3-4 cups) add seasonings and Curry and cover the pot..
- Meanwhile make your sauce (I made cabbage Sauce), when your pot boils add the couscous and stir continuesly cover the pot and off the heat. Serve when the couscous is soft and enyoy.