Mini Cinnamon Sugar Muffins. Make Delicious Desserts Or Meals With Fresh Ground Cinnamon. Amplify Your Meals With The Delicious McCormick® Cinnamon Spice. Fill greased miniature muffin cups two-thirds full.
Combine the egg, milk and butter; mix well. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Spoon into greased or paper-lined mini muffin cups. You can cook Mini Cinnamon Sugar Muffins using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mini Cinnamon Sugar Muffins
- It’s of For the muffins:.
- It’s 100 g of caster sugar.
- You need 190 g of gluten free self raising flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 of egg beaten.
- Prepare 120 ml of dairy free milk.
- You need 75 g of dairy free spread melted.
- You need of For the topping:.
- It’s 1 tbsp of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 30 g of dairy free spread melted.
Spray two mini muffin tins with baking spray. Add milk, egg, and oil to the dry ingredients. Stir until just incorporated, don't overmix. Spray a mini muffin tin with baking spray, set aside.
Mini Cinnamon Sugar Muffins instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 oC Grease a mini mould muffin tin.
- Mix together the caster sugar, gluten free flour, cinnamon, egg, milk and melted dairy free spread.
- Half fill the muffin tin Bake in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Make the topping by mixing together the caster sugar and cinnamon Brush the top of each muffin with the melted dairy free spread and sprinkle on the cinnamon sugar.
- Serve while still warm.
In a large bowl whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking powder, and salt. In a medium sized bowl whisk together the butter, egg, vanilla, sugar, milk, and sour cream. Pour the wet mix into the dry mix and stir to combine until there are no dry patches. Cool slightly and then remove from the pan. To serve, warm the muffins and dip it butter followed by cinnamon sugar mixture.