Sausage Casserole with Mash.
You can cook Sausage Casserole with Mash using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sausage Casserole with Mash
- Prepare 38 g of Packet of Casserole seasoning.
- Prepare 450 g of sausages.
- Prepare 2 of large Red Bell Pepper's,or 1 normal Red Pepper.
- You need 115 g of mushrooms (4 large mushrooms).
- You need 2 of large onions.
- It’s 1 tbsp. of Vegetable Oil,or Sunflower Oil.
- It’s 300 ml of cold water.
- It’s of For the Mash.
- It’s 400 g of Maris Piper Potatoes.
- You need 50 g of from a block of butter.
- You need 100 ml of Pasteurized Milk.
Sausage Casserole with Mash instructions
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.Brown off the sausages in the oven proof frying pan,or a normal frying pan if you are going too scoop the fried ingredients into a large Casserole Baking Dish.Yes – brown off the sausages in 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil and then fry the chopped onions for 4 minutes..
- Damp – Kitchen Roll and then wipe clean the whole mushrooms,slice them and then add too the frying pan.Take seeds out of the red Pepper's,wash and then add the shredded Red Pepper's..
- Add Packet of Casserole seasoning too 300ml of cold water,mix and then add too your oven proof frying pan (Skillet),or Casserole Dish with lid..
- Cover with Kitchen Foil and bake in the oven at Gas Mark 4,or 5 for One hour..
- Once done,serve half,at most,with hot mashed potatoes..