Turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole. Now Choose From Multiple Easy & Delicious Recipes To Create That Perfect Meal. Turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole Macintosh. Make cauliflower mashed tatoes and set aside.
Add the seasonings and set aside. For the sauce: add butter in a pan and stir in the flour over low heat (can use the same pan as hamburger if you want more. In a large bowl mix together the bread and milk until it forms a paste. You can have Turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole
- You need 1 of tater tots.
- You need 5 of mushrooms washed and sliced.
- Prepare 4 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 of stick of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 of can cream of celery soup.
- It’s 1 of turkey bacon.
- It’s 1 lb of ground turkey.
- You need 1 of turmeric.
- You need 1 of black pepper.
- You need 1 of himalayan pink salt.
- It’s 1 of McCormick molasses bacon spice.
- It’s 1 of McCormick brown sugar bourbon spice.
- You need 1 of shredded cheese.
Then add in the ground turkey, hamburger seasoning, salt, pepper, onion powder, granulated garlic, worchestshire sauce, grated parmesan/romano, eggs, breadcrumbs, ½ of the ketchup mixture, and shredded sharp cheddar cheese. Melt the butter and add to the saltine crackers, mixing well. Top casserole with the buttered crackers. Pour the biscuit mixture over the turkey and cheese.
Turkey cheese burger with bacon casserole instructions
- Set oven at 350.
- Take a 9/11 casserole dish and spray lightly with Olive oil Pam and line the bottom of the pan with tots laying on their side.
- In pan with mushroom and chopped garlic add butter and saute. Put 3 shakes of each spice and grind the salt 3 times cook on med until mushroom are tender.
- Open soup and spread on tots evenly. When mushroom mixture is done pour over soup and spread .cook ground Turkey completely and spread on mushroom mixture when done.
- Layer Bacon and add cheese generously.
- Cover with foil and put holes in foil with knife bake 45 min .let cool when done. Enjoy it with my compliments.
Remove the casserole from the oven and let stand for several minutes before serving. Here's a low carb cheeseburger casserole that is totally family friendly. Ground beef, onion, bacon, and pickles are mixed together, topped with cheese, and then have a mayonnaise cream sauce poured over the top. It's baked and is kind of like a quiche but not really. Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole is full of macaroni, American cheese, bacon, and ground beef and flavored with a little ketchup, mustard, and dill pickles.