Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole.
You can have Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole
- You need 1-2 bunches of asparagus cut into 2 inch lengths.
- Prepare 6-8 of small/medium potatoes.
- You need 2 lbs of ground Turkey.
- Prepare 1/2 of large onions diced.
- It’s 1 can of healthy request cream of chicken.
- Prepare 1 cup of light sour cream.
- You need 1 cup of olive oil mayo.
- You need 1 bag of low fat cheddar cheese.
- It’s of Adobo seasoning.
- You need 1 tbsp of thyme.
- It’s of Salt & pepper.
- It’s of Olive oil for cooking.
- You need of Crispy fried onions for topping.
Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole instructions
- Boil diced potatoes and cut up asparagus for approx 8-10 min. While this boils grease a casserole dish and start to make your sauce.
- Mix in small bowl the cream of chicken, sour cream, and mayo. Season with a little bit of adobo seasoning. Mix well and add to pan with cheese and mix.
- Drain potatoes and asparagus and add oil to pot and cook on medium heat the onions and ground turkey.
- Add potatoes, asparagus, and meat once cooked to pan. Don’t add all the drippings from the nest but some. Mix well..
- Cook at 350° uncovered for 40 min. Add onion crisps and cook for additional 20 min.