Vegetable couscous with tandoori chicken.
You can cook Vegetable couscous with tandoori chicken using 12 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Vegetable couscous with tandoori chicken
- It’s 1 cup of couscous.
- Prepare 1 cup of water.
- Prepare of Cooking oil.
- It’s pinch of Salt.
- It’s 1 of medium onion diced.
- You need 2 of scotch Bonet.
- Prepare 2 of carrots diced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped green beans.
- It’s 1 of medium green pepper.
- Prepare of Chopped parsley.
- You need 1 of small cabbage chopped.
- You need of Seasoning and spices.
Vegetable couscous with tandoori chicken instructions
- Here are all what we need.
- In a small pot put water,little oil and salt. Allow it to boil.
- Add couscous then reduce the flame to low and cover the pot for 2 minutes then turn it up and set couscous aside..
- In a sauce pan add 1 and half serving spn of cooking oil and add onion then fry it for 2 minutes, then put all the veggies except cabbage and parsley,fry for 5minutes.
- Add add seasoning,spices and cabbage.
- Add little water and stir.
- Add your cook couscous and stir fry for 3minutes then turn the flame off.
- Serve with tandoori chicken.
- Tandoori chicken recipe will coming soon 👍🏽.