Chicken Wings with Tartar sauce.
You can cook Chicken Wings with Tartar sauce using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Wings with Tartar sauce
- You need 400 g of chicken wings.
- Prepare of Choma sauce.
- You need 2 tbs of soy sauce.
- You need 1 tbs of black pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cardamon.
- It’s of Ketchup.
- It’s 1 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
Chicken Wings with Tartar sauce instructions
- Prepare your marinade by adding all ingredients in a bowl..
- Wash the wings and pat them to dry. Add them to the marinade and mix well. Cover and let rest for atlist 30 minutes..
- Preheat oven at 180 degrees,Cover baking tray with foil and lay over your chicken..
- Bake for 45 minutes. Remove and toss them in choma sauce and bake for further 15 minutes..
- Enjoy with tartar sauce.