Sour dough bread. Nearly Endless Options when It Comes to Our Selection of the Best Low Carb Products. Good Health is Within your Reach without Compromising on Baked Goods. Tangy, chewy sourdough bread is a lot easier to make than you think.
It's made with a starter, which acts as a leavening agent. I like to think of it as a bread pet: You must feed it, take care of it, and watch it grow! Sourdough Bread This no-knead sourdough bread is delicious. You can have Sour dough bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sour dough bread
- Prepare 400 gm of bread flour.
- Prepare 100 gm of whole wheat flour.
- You need 400 ml of water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of For starter:-.
- You need 50 gm of bread flour.
- You need 50 gm of whole wheat flour.
- It’s 100 ml of warm Water.
It has a crisp crust and distinctive sourdough flavor from the "starter" yeast mixture you stir up in advance. I was surprised at how easy it is! Rustic Sourdough Bread This chewy loaf has rich, deep, flavor with mild sourdough tang. Since it includes commercial yeast as well as starter, you're guaranteed a good, strong rise — even if your starter isn't quite up to snuff.
Sour dough bread instructions
- For making starter, add all ingredients into jar and keep for 2 days in warm place..
- Use 100 gm of starter, to. Water and mix both flour..
- Mix togther until water is dehydrated. And rest for 1 hour. Repeat the same process 3 times..
- Keep. The dough in chiller for 1 night. Dust flour and keep in cloth..
- Trasfer into hot cask iron pot, sprinkle some water in oven. Bake at 240 degrees with lid on for 20 minutes. And then bake another 20. Min. With no lid at 190 degree celcius. Keep On rack..
- Cut when it's room temp..
Baking a loaf of sourdough bread is pure therapy: food for the body and food for the soul. Not only will it fill your kitchen with delish smells of yeasty goodness, you'll walk away with a handful. Sourdough bread is a rich source of vitamins and minerals. However, the same qualities that make sourdough bread so healthy can also create complications for people with certain medical conditions. It's unique because it does not require commercial yeast in order to rise.