Lactose Free Rice Pudding.
You can cook Lactose Free Rice Pudding using 5 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Lactose Free Rice Pudding
- Prepare 1 litre of Alpro Coconut and Almond milk.
- You need 4 oz of pudding rice.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of dairy free spread.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of sugar (or to taste).
- It’s Pinch of salt.
Lactose Free Rice Pudding step by step
- Place all ingredients in a heavy saucepan, bring slowly to the boil, stirring frequently..
- Reduce heat and slow simmer for approx 20 minutes, stirring frequently, ensure you scrape bottom of pan..
- Pudding will thicken as it cooks, check if rice is done..
- You can keep cooking (and stirring) until required thickness..
- Optional, add a handful of sultannas or raisins near to end of cooking time..
- Daughter said it was slightly oversweet for her, adjust sugar to your own taste..
- If you like ' skin' on your pudding, pour into an ovenproof dish and place under a hot grill for a couple of minutes until a brown skin forms..