Choco Rice Pudding.
You can cook Choco Rice Pudding using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Choco Rice Pudding
- It’s 1 cup of boiled rice.
- It’s 1/4 cup of or Less sugar.
- Prepare 2 spoons of cocoa powder.
- It’s 100 grams of Milk chocolate.
- It’s 2 spoons of vanilla flavoured custard powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped dry fruits (badami, cashews,dry grapes.
- Prepare 1/4 litre of Milk.
- Prepare 1 spoon of vanilla essance.
- Prepare 1 spoon of ghee.
Choco Rice Pudding step by step
- Take Kadhai, add milk and boiled rice and boil them..
- Add sugar and mix..
- Take 1 cup milk, and add custard powder, mix them. Add Kadai and mix nicely without lumps..
- Now add cocoa powder and mix nicely..
- Add 50 grams chocolate and mix. Once it thick, switch off the flame..
- Finally add vanilla essance and mix. Choco rice pudding ready..
- Heat the tadka pan,add ghee and dry fruits and fry them..
- Take one glass add rice choco pudding and add dry fruits layer by layer..
- Finally sprinkle the grated milk chocolate and serve with love..